We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The month of June is a month in which you have to work a lot in the garden. Find out which gardening you should do in June here.
Take a break and enjoy the green
Even if you think about taking a break in June and enjoying the green, you still have to do some work. This includes a lot of small works that you would like to forget. That is why we have listed a small selection of works that are particularly important in June and should not be forgotten.
Gardening in June - 5 tasks
- You should cut perennials now if you want them to bloom again in the fall. Above all, this includes the delphinium. You should cut it 10 to 15 centimeters above the ground.
- Wilted flowers must also be cut off regularly, which gives the plant strength for new flowers. Unless you want to harvest seeds for offspring.
- You should put tulips in a different place every three years. As a result, you bloom more beautifully and diseases are prevented. Now is the best time to do it.
- Bamboo reproduces particularly strongly. If you are not already working with a root barrier, you should now tap the foothills with a spade.
- If you want to cut your hedge, make sure that birds nest in the hedge. If so, the best thing to do is to delay cutting the hedge.